- $59,318 Young Child Falls In Open Elevator Shaft
- $2,000,000 Confidential
- $650,000 Defective Chair Causes Severe Neck Injury
- $401,213 Client Discovers Uneven Floors At Their Newly Built Home
- $375,000 Young Client Bit On Her Lip By Neighbor’s Dog.
The Law Firm You Can Trust to Care For You, Personally: Allen Law
An orthopedic injury can lead to a lifetime of challenges. These injuries include a range of painful, difficult to resolve physical injuries, with some of the most common including:
- Ligament tears
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Elbow, knee, wrist, hip, and ankle injuries
- Hip damage requiring replacement surgery
- Slipped discs, herniated discs
- Spinal injuries requiring spinal fusion surgery
If you or a loved one has suffered a serious orthopedic injury after an accident caused by another party, contact Allen Law at (843) 882-5005 to speak with a dedicated Charleston orthopedic injury lawyer about your case and what can be done to seek compensation for damages.
People move at the speed of trust, and we aim to ensure our clients fully trust us with their case.”
- Julian Allen
What Causes Serious Orthopedic Injuries?
Injuries to the musculoskeletal system can occur in a range of incidents, including but not limited to:
- Car accidents: Vehicle accidents are one of the most common causes of serious orthopedic injuries, caused by the impact with the other vehicle.
- Slip and fall accidents: A slip and fall accident can be a disaster, causing broken bones, joint damage, or cause serious back, neck, shoulder, wrist, or other injuries to the body.
- Repetitive motion injuries: Constant heavy lifting, computer work, or other repetitive physical motions can result in severe pain and long-term damage to bones, cartilage, ligaments, and other areas of the body.
- Assaults: An assault can cause severe orthopedic damage when a person is thrown to the ground in an attack.
- Truck accidents: Truck accidents are some of the most dangerous of all vehicle collisions, due to the size and weight of commercial vehicles. The truck crash often crushes an area of the vehicle, and the driver or passengers within, causing serious or catastrophic injuries.
- Motorcycle accidents: A motorcyclist is virtually unprotected when hit by another vehicle, and is thrown to the roadway, suffering extensive orthopedic injuries that may require extensive medical treatment and care.
- Sports-related accidents: Whether at school, college, or other location, playing sports could lead to a serious orthopedic injury that requires treatment and care, at high cost.
- Construction accidents: Construction is a dangerous industry at the best of times. A construction site may have serious hazards that when encountered, lead to broken bones or other orthopedic injuries.
After such an accident, the victim may require surgical intervention, may be unable to work and earn a living, and could face long-term or permanent damage. The responsible party must be held accountable, and that’s when calling Allen Law should be your first call. The earlier our firm gets involved, the better it could be, as all supporting evidence must be obtained before it is lost or destroyed, and a personal injury claim crafted to bring against all liable parties.
After an Orthopedic Injury in Charleston: Why You Need a Lawyer
A serious orthopedic injury can change a life forever. While the medical profession is very adept at treating many of these injuries, the consequences can last for months, years, or a lifetime, forever altering your quality of life. The responsible party must be held accountable for all financial and personal losses if that party acted in a negligent or reckless manner, a legal claim or lawsuit can be filed to recovery several types of compensation (called damages) including:
- Economic damages: The actual financial losses the victim experienced, including medical bills, lost wages, reduced earning capacity, estimated lost future income, and other hard costs.
- Non-economic damages: The personal impact on the victim, such as pain and suffering, loss of quality of life, emotional anguish, and other very personal losses that can accompany a serious orthopedic injury.
To file a claim or lawsuit to seek all types of damages available under state law, a Charleston personal injury lawyer can evaluate every aspect of the case to ensure all forms of compensation are pursued. At our firm, clients are under the care of a talented lawyer with extensive experience working with insurance companies – and as a former insurance defense lawyer, has a profound insight into how to work within the system and achieve results.
Contact Allen Law today at (843) 882-5005 for a free case consultation.